Scaffolding is an important tool for construction, maintenance, and renovation projects of all scopes and sizes. While you may be tempted to do the work yourself, putting scaffolding together and taking it apart again can be complicated, especially if you’ve never used it before.
A scaffolding contractor is a great resource to ensure your scaffold structure is safe, efficient, and meets all legal requirements. Scaffolding contractors are experts in erecting, dismantling, and maintaining even the most complex scaffolding structures. They are trained in all safety protocols and regulations, which will minimize the risk of accidents, and fully understand the local, regional, and national regulations and codes related to scaffolding. Because they are skilled in the efficient setup and dismantling of scaffolding, they’ll save you time and effort — and, when you factor in the costs associated with equipment and tool rentals and purchases, not to mention the possibility of mistakes or job delays, can actually save you money in the long run.
Seaway Scaffold is a full-service scaffolding contractor with an extensive inventory of quality Bil-Jax scaffold components ready for any project. We quickly and efficiently design, engineer, and install scaffolding that meets safety and regulations.
Our Commitment to Services Excellences provides:
- Trained team of erectors that is experienced in efficiently and safely assembling and disassembling all aspects of scaffold systems for any application.
- Professional engineers who provide design support and ensure each project meets specifications.
- Innovate scaffold system designs via industry-leading Bil-Jax
- Free estimates, including on rental or sales of scaffolding systems and components, always keeping safety and your budget top of mind.
- General carpentry services.
- Safety planning and training available for your team.