Seaway Scaffold is a full-service scaffolding contractor. We have an extensive inventory of Bil-Jax scaffold components ready for any project. We quickly and efficiently design, engineer, and install scaffolding that meets safety and regulations.
Our Commitment to Services Excellences:
- Trained team of erectors that is experienced in efficiently and safely assembling and disassembling all aspects of scaffold systems for any application.
- Professional engineers who provide design support and ensure each project meets specifications.
- Innovate scaffold system designs via industry-leading Bil-Jax
- Free estimates, including on rental or sales of scaffolding systems and components, always keeping safety and your budget top of mind.
- General carpentry services.
- Safety planning and training available for your team.
Our motto is "Better by Design." This means we operate to make sure your scaffolding design meets all requirements and needs while providing scaffolding, shoring, suspended platforms, event seating, staging, and skilled labor for installation on projects of all sizes.
Bil-Jax engineers provide design support and are dedicated to ensuring that each project meets necessary specifications. We provide the equipment, engineering design, support, and expertise to ensure the highest degree of safety and integrity for every project.
Build Scaffolding and Disassemble
We have a trained and experienced team that demonstrates efficiency and unparalleled safety.
Our local ownership and management, along with our unique relationship with Bil-Jax, allows us to meet your scaffold needs with minimal lead time. This enables us to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service in the industry throughout the midwest.
We offer free estimates and will be glad to assist you in designing a scaffold that will provide the safest and most economical solution to your access problem.
Seaway Scaffold uses state-of-the-art technology at every stage of the design and build process to ensure predictability and efficiency. Our systems track and evaluate the project allowing us to monitor progress, on-site events, inventory, and field reporting for better accountability, transparency, and reliability every step of the way.
Contact Us Today